GREAT CHIANTI WINE PRIVATE TOUR
- Meet your professional Florence city driver at your hotel or another chosen location, (B&B or private flat) and discover the Chianti countryside.Â
- Stop at Michelangelo Plaza, for sure the most beautiful viewpoint in Florence.
- Afterwards, drive through the sweet Siena hills, amidst olive groves, cypress trees and vineyards up to the Medieval town of San Gimignano.Â
- Visit the magnificent towers of San Gimignano. San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town not far from Siena.
- the Golden Ham, and its white wine, Vernaccia di San Gimignano, produced from the ancient variety of Vernaccia grape which is grown on the sandstone hillsides of the area. In the main square don't forget to taste the best 'ice cream in the world', (Gelateria Dondoli).Â
- Move to a real Tuscan farm, to understand the secrets of wine production and enjoy a lunch with Lasagna and 8 wine tasting included.Â
- In the afternoon visit the wonderful town of Siena, listen to the history of the crazy "Palio" race, see the famous Piazza del Campo square and the Duomo.Â
- The return to Florence is scheduled at around 6 pm.Â
Day 1 : Great Chianti Private Tour
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event