Full-Day Volterra and San Gimignano Private Tour with Wine Tasting
Follow us along the rolling hills of Chianti and visit Volterra and San Gimignano. A wonderful Experience between art, wine and local food to discover vineyards, towers and typical farms.
- 9.00 AM Meet your professional driver at your locationÂ
- 10.15 AM Stop at Volterra, for sure one the most beautiful viewpoint in Tuscany and visit of the old town of Volterra.
- 13.00 AM Move to a real Tuscan Farm, to understand the secrets of wine production and enjoy a lunch with Lasagna and 8 wine tasting included. Lunch in the winery + Wine tasting (Chianti, Brunello, Sangiovese, Nobile, Vernaccia) Balsamic Vinegar tasting, Truffle, Extra Oilive Oil tasting
- 14.30 PM Afterwards, drive through the sweet Siena hills, amidst olive groves, cypress trees and vineyards up to the Medieval town of San Gimignano.Â
- 15.00 PM Visit the magnificent towers of San Gimignano. San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town not far from Siena. Known as the Town of Fine Towers. In the main square don't forget to taste the best 'ice cream in the world', (Gelateria Dondoli).
- 16.00 PM Return is scheduled at around 17.00 pm.
Day 1 : First StopVolterra is a beautiful walled city in Tuscany, Italy built on the top of a hill. The town is built over one of the Twelve Cities of the ancient Etruscan civilisation and has some of the original gates from that era still standing along with a dedicated museum packed with Etruscan and Roman relics.Second Stop"Tenuta Torciano promotes the Italian wine & food culture all over the world. A beautiful Italian experience to learn the best combinations beetween wine & food, the glass etiquette, the secrets of Italian cuisine, Tuscan wine-making techniques and more."Third stopAfter Tenuta di Torciano we will drive through the sweet Siena hills, amidst olive-groves, cypress trees and vineyards up to the Medieval town of San Gimignano. The visit of the town and its magnificent towers will take about an hour. In the main square don't forget to taste the best ice cream in the world
Lunch in the winery + Wine tasting (Chianti, Brunello, Sangiovese, Nobile, Vernaccia) Balsamic Vinegar tasting, Truffle, Extra Oilive Oil tasting
WiFi on board
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our english speaking driver - escort will pick you up at your location (hotel or apartment) . Welcome sign always PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your name Tour aboard our 8 Seats Mercedes Minivan
casual dress suggested
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event