EXCLUSIVE Wine Tour in Chianti
Durations: 7 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Ramble Through The Rolling Hills Of Chianti: a wonderful Experience between art, wine and local food to discover vineyards and farms, with stop in the wonderful towns of San Gimignano
Ramble Through The Rolling Hills Of Chianti:
A fantastic experience traveling between the Chianti hills and the famous city of San Gimignano. With lunch and wine tasting on a typical farm included. Our qualified drivers will offer you tours in Mercedes Minivan accompanying you through the beautiful hills and picturesque villages of Tuscany, showing you the most interesting places and the extraordinary work of expert craftsmen. Besides, you will have the possibility to taste renowned wines and other typical products like olive oil, Senese sweets, cheeses, balsamic vinegar and truffle.
Meet your professional Florence city driver escort at your hotel or another chosen location, (B&B or private flat) and discover the Chianti countryside.Â
Stop at Michelangelo Plaza, for sure the most beautiful viewpoint in Florence.
Afterwards, drive through the sweet Siena hills, amidst olive groves, cypress trees and vineyards up to the Medieval town of San Gimignano.Â
Visit the magnificent towers of San Gimignano. San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town not far from Siena. Known as the Town of Fine Towers, The town also is known for saffron,the Golden Ham, and its white wine, Vernaccia di San Gimignano, produced from the ancient variety of Vernaccia grape which is grown on the sandstone hillsides of the area. In the main square don't forget to taste the best 'ice cream in the world', (Gelateria Dondoli).Â
Move to a real Tuscan farm, to understand the secrets of wine production and enjoy a lunch with Lasagna and 8 wine tasting included.Â
After lunch we will drive thought the historical "Chianti Classico Wine Road" (about 1hrs 30min) passing from San Donato - Panzano and Greve in Chianti with a stop in Greve for 45 Min and second wine tasting of the best Chianti Classico wine.
The return to Florence is scheduled at around 6 pm.
Itinerary and timing:
- 9.00 am pick up at your Hotel / B&B or private flat and start of the Art and Wine Experience tour:Â
- First stop of 30 min in Michelangelo Plaza the best place to see FlorenceÂ
- 11.00 am Free visit of San Gimignano (90 min) Medieval town, the famous town of the TowersÂ
- 13.00 pm Visit of a tipical Tuscan farm, wine tasting and lunch included .(You can taste the best Tuscan wines in the Chianti region, and visit a typical farm)
15.00 pm Driving in the Chianti region through the wineyards passing from San Donato in Chianti, Panzano in Chianti and GreveÂ
- 16.30 Second wine tasting in Greve of "Chianti Classico Wine"
- 17:30/18.00 pm Return in FlorenceÂ
Lunch and Wine tasting included ( Lunch and wine tasting in a local Farm)
2 Wine tasting included
English speaking Driver - guideÂ
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- The Driver will pick you up at your Hotel with a welcome sign: PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO
If the customer wishes, it is possible to visit the cellars of wines, the farm and the vineyards, casual dress recommended