Private wine tour with lunch in Chianti Classico (2 wineries)
Wine tour performed in compliance with the provisions of the regulations
We will visit 2 splendid wineries representative of the Chianti Classico area and, after touching the vineyards and visiting the cellars, we will taste the wines produced in combination with local products.
We will have lunch at the Gagliole winery in Panzano in Chianti (FI) and in the afternoon we will move to the Monsanto Castle in Barberino Val d'Elsa (FI).
I love my job and I constantly travel to discover the best wineries: only small wineries with high quality wines, where you can feel at home, welcomed with passion and professionalism.
Sommelier from Lucca with many years of experience, winner of some important competitions, 3rd place in the Best Sommelier of Italy 2018 and owner of the Uvaggio online wine shop. I work as a wine consultant, educator and write about wine on the homonymous blog Wineafterwine. I love wine more than anything and I travel to wineries, studying every day
Day 1 : Castello di MonsantoGuided tour + tasting of 3 winesGagliole
Guided tour + lunch + wine tasting
Coffee and/or Tea
Light Lunch (appetizers and first course)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- We will meet directly at the hotel or at the closest point outside the limited traffic ZTL area, or at the airport, port or station
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event