Art & Wine Tour - Daytrip in Cortona and Montepulciano Wineries
The beautiful and untouched landscape is the absolute protagonist in Valdorcia.
This area of Tuscany boasts of endless rolling hills covered with grain or sunflowers, a rich green valley which encompasses the Orcia river.
Explore the South of Tuscany and visit the Medieval town of Cortona.
Cortona is a traditional walled Etruscan town. Sitting at about 600 metres above sea level, it offers spectacular views over the surrounding valley and Lake Trasimeno.
Ramble through the vineyards and visit the "Underground Wonders" of Montepulciano (The Historical Cellars of the city).
Have lunch and 2 delicious wine tastings inside the Historical Cellars with cheese, ham and the best wines of our Region: (Rosso & Nobile of Montepulciano). We will arrive at the main square of Montepulciano, visit two Historic Cellars. Here you will find gigantic oak barrels, in which the famous Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG and the Rosso di Montepulciano DOC â€śrestâ€ť. First and second wine tasting experience in two differerent cellars.
Day 1 : Art & Wine Tour - Daytrip in Cortona and Montepulciano Wineries
- 09.00 AM: Our Driver-escort will pick you up at your location (hotel or apartment)
- 10.30 AM: Visit the city of Cortona
- 13.30 PM: Lunch and wine tasting in Historical Cellar in Montepulciano
- 15.00 PM: Visit the Medieval city of Montepulciano
- 16.00 PM Return at your location
Wine tasting included in local Wineries
We will move to a real Historical Cellar in Monteplciano, to understand the secrets of wine production and enjoy a light lunch with wine tasting included.
WiFi on board
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Our english speaking driver - escort will pick you up at your location (hotel or apartment) . Welcome sign always PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your name
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event