Tuscany: Vegan Meal in a Winery of San Gimignano
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1-25
The love for nature to an extreme extent with delicate and nutritious dishes. There's no lack of wine, charming and always full of taste.
â€¢ Wine Tasting from the special library vintage reserves of Tuscany
â€¢ Uncover fifteen Tuscan Products during the tour
â€¢ Enjoy an exclusive Vegan Italian Lunch or Dinner
The love for nature to an extreme extent with delicate and nutritious dishes. Thereâ€™s no lack of wine, charming and always full of taste. Join to experience an unforgettable day in Tuscany with a delicious Italian three-course vegan meal that has been prepared for you with excellent wine pairing.
Day 1 : Tenuta Torciano Vineyards, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
Upon arrival, guests are greeted by our staff in the welcome center for a short walking tour of the historic property. and learn how to enjoy some good wine, and discover excellent wine-tasting techniques.
After this amazing tour, weâ€™ll visit the winery for a full lunch or dinner with wine course and tasting of many local products. Youâ€™ll taste tantalizing dishes, such as for lunch or dinner youâ€™ll start with Bruschetta (bread with different olive oils) and snacks for appetizers, then go to the first course of Warm soup of Quinoa with vegetables, and Creamy quinoa with asparagus and almonds, as the second course.
No lunch or dinner is complete without dessert, youâ€™ll be served Cantuccini with Dessert wine and Cream with cocoa.
This tour is definitely not only for vegans, but it also provides an opportunity for everyone to open their eyes and fill his or her bellies with absolutely delicious tastes, as our chefs will cook up a storm of vegan food, that even carnivores canâ€™t refuse.
LUNCH/ DINNER MENU:
â€¢ Appetizers: Bruschetta (bread with different olive oils) and snacks
â€¢ First Course: Warm soup of Quinoa with vegetables
â€¢ Second Course: Creamy quinoa with asparagus and almonds
â€¢ Dessert: Cantuccini with Dessert wine and Cream with cocoa
â€¢ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
â€¢ Truffle Olive Oil
â€¢ Pepper Hot Olive Oil
â€¢ Balsamic Vinegar Selected
â€¢ Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Vino Nobile of Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
â€¢ VinBeato - Dessert Wine
- 4-Course Tuscan Vegen Meal
- Wine Tasting and Wine Paring Class
- Transportation from Florence and to the Winery (return)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks not mention in inclusions
- Transportation to/from attractions not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If itâ€™s canceled because the minimum isnâ€™t met, youâ€™ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event