Tuscany: Horseback Riding Adventure with lunch in a Winery of San Gimignano
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
dd a dose of adventure to your wine-tasting with this exhilarating horseback ride around the Tuscan countryside and vineyards. Discover scenic, hilly trails with your guide and settle down for a four-course meal made from fresh regional products complemented with wine tasting.
â€¢ Explore San Gimignano, vineyards and olive groves on a horseback ride
â€¢ Take in the fascinating and warm landscape of the San Gimignano while enjoying a Tuscan traditional lunch
â€¢ Taste the wines produced in the winery, such as the Rosso and the Brunello di Montalcino
Add a dose of adventure to your wine-tasting with this exhilarating horseback ride around the Tuscan countryside and vineyards. Discover scenic, hilly trails with your guide and settle down for a four-course meal made from fresh regional products complemented with wine tasting.
Day 1 : Tenuta Torciano Vineyards, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
Upon arrival, guests are greeted by our staff in the welcome center for a short walking tour of the historic property. Before starting off the ride youâ€™ll be provided a short lesson and then departed to experience an unforgettable ride with the views of rustic buildings and vineyards.
Later ride a horse in our winery, through the near vineyards and in our woods around San Gimignano through ancient paths in the hills surrounding by exploring the territory of well addrestrati horses with guides.
After the horseback riding adventure, sit down to enjoy lunch accompanied by our distinguished wines in the magic of the Tuscan hills covered with vineyards, olive groves, and woods that surround us with their breathtaking views.
â€¢ Tour riding a horse in our winery, in the near vineyard, in our wood around San Gimignano (1 hour)
â€¢ unforgettable experience and views of rustic buildings and vineyards
â€¢ Private tour with an English speaking expert guide
â€¢ A short lesson before starting the ride
â€¢ Lunch with Local Products
â€¢ Appetizers: Tuscan cheeses and salami, Bruschetta and snack.
â€¢ First Course: Truffle lasagna or Tuscan ribollita
â€¢ Second Course: Roast meat with roast potatoes
â€¢ Dessert: Cantuccini with dessert wine
â€¢ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
â€¢ Truffle Olive Oil
â€¢ Pepper Hot Olive Oil
â€¢ Balsamic Vinegar Selected
â€¢ Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Vino Nobile of Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
â€¢ VinBeato - Dessert Wine
- 4-Course Tuscan Meal
- Wine Tasting and Wine Paring Class
- Horse riding tour
- Transportation from Florence and to the Winery (return)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks not mention in inclusions
- Transportation to/from attractions not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If itâ€™s canceled because the minimum isnâ€™t met, youâ€™ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event