Full day to San Gimignano, Siena and Chianti
Durations: 11 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Visit the town of San Gimignano, the wine territory of Chianti, the medieval town of Siena and the Monteriggioni fortress.
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area, and the Medieval town of Siena are situated in the heart of our beautiful Tuscany. They are all compelling stops for those who want to learn about the regionâ€™s history and traditions. Meet our staff in Florence and from there youâ€™ll depart. The first stop will be San Gimignano, a magnificent example of a Medieval urban town; in fact, it is a UNESCO world heritage site. Here you will have free time to visit the village and its splendid squares, palaces, churches, magnificent towers, or try their world-famous Gelato. The tour continues to a local winery where you'll have a wine tasting. In the afternoon there will be a sightseeing in Siena. Here our official guides will lead our tour to the city center. You will have the chance to admire the magnificent Cathedral and the Town Hall in the Piazza del Campo, the scenery of the world-famous Palio horse race. The tour will end with the visit to the marvelous Monteriggioni medieval fortress and then start your ride back to Florence where the tour will end.
Travel by GT air-conditionedÂ coach,Expert multilingual escorts,Guided Tour of Siena with professional guide, wine tasting in Chianti area accompanied, Free time in San Gimignano,Visit of Monteriggioni fortress
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchairÂ
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please also note that during low season (November 16th to March 14th) the tour in Portuguese will be guaranteed with minimum 4 pax, if the minimum is not met the tour will be guaranteed in English or Spanish.
- Entrance to the Siena Cathedral is not included, clients can enter at their own expenses and depending on Cathedral opening times. Please note that will not available on Sundays or Bank Holidays and during special event opening times can change
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Bring a mask with you and wear it during all the activity. All participants +12 years old must present one of the following documents: complete vaccination certificate; a certificate attesting to the administration of the first dose of the vaccine, which took place at least 15 days prior to the activity; a confirmation of the healing from Covid-19 within the last 6 months; the negative result of a swab performed no more than 48 hours before the activity. We remind you that in the absence of these documents it will not be possible to participate in the activity and no refund will be made.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event