Full day to San Gimignano, Siena and Chianti
Durations: 11 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Visit the town of San Gimignano, the wine territory of Chianti, the medieval town of Siena and the Monteriggioni fortress.
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the Medieval town of Siena are situated in the heart of our beautiful Tuscany. They are all compelling stops for those who want to learn about the regionâ€™s history and traditions. Meet our staff in Florence and from there youâ€™ll depart. The first stop will be San Gimignano, a magnificent example of a Medieval urban town; in fact it is a UNESCO world heritage site. Here you will have free time to visit the village and its splendid squares, palaces, churches, magnificent towers, or try their world famous Gelato. The tour continuewith a stop in a winery where you will taste the wine produced. In the afternoon the tour continues with sightseeing in Siena. Here our official guides will lead our tour to the city centre. You will have the chance to admire the magnificent Cathedral and the Town Hall in the Piazza del Campo, scenery of the world famous Palio horse race. The tour will end with the visit to the marvellous Monteriggioni medieval fortress and then start your ride back to Florence where the tour will end.
Travel by GT air-conditionedÂ coach,Expert multilingual escorts,Guided Tour of Siena with professional guide, wine tasting in Chianti area accompanied, Free time in San Gimignano,Visit of Monteriggioni fortress
Entrance fees,Hotel pickup and drop-off,Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchairÂ
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please also note that during low season (November 16th to March 14th) the tour in Portuguese will be guaranteed with minimum 4 pax, if the minimum is not met the tour will be guaranteed in English or Spanish.
- Entrance to the Siena Cathedral is not included, clients can enter at their own expenses and depending on Cathedral opening times. Please note that will not available on Sundays or Bank Holidays and during special event opening times can change
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event