Full Day in Tuscany with typical lunch from Lucca
Durations: 11 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Explore Siena, the UNESCO listed village of San Gimignano with this full day tour of Tuscany. During which you can join your guide for a traditional lunch (includes wine tasting).
Enjoy a full day discovering theÂ jewels and landscape of the Tuscany. ExploreÂ Siena, the UNESCOÂ listedÂ village of San Gimignano and enjoy a typical lunch and wine tasting.
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the Medieval town of Siena are situated in the heart of our beautiful Tuscany, and are all compelling stops for those who want to learn about the regionâ€™s history and traditions. The tour continues to the splendid area of the Chianti Classico. We will stop by a typical Tuscan winery where you will visit the cellars and vineyards. Afterwards you will taste the wine produced, which will be accompanied by a delicious Tuscan lunch consisting of typical food such as pasta, cured meats, cheeses and local pastries. In the afternoon the tour continues with sightseeing in Siena. You will have the chance to admire the magnificent Cathedral and the Town Hall in the Piazza del Campo, scenery of the world famous Palio horse race.
Travel by GT coach or minivan,Expert English and Spanish speaking guide,Wine tasting,Tour of Siena,Self-guided tour of San Gimignano,Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress,Visit to a famous wine estate with typical lunch included
Gratuities,Pick up and Drop off service,Entry/Admission - Siena Cathedral
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. A moderate amount of walking is involved, so we suggest to wear comfortable shoes.
- A vegetarian menu is available for lunch upon request
- The tour goes rain or shine
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event