Tuscany: Wine Maker Montalcino in San Gimignano Winery
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1-20
A special dinner - under the banner of Tuscany cooking, where the main course is the Florentine steak, paired with selected wines of Tuscany.
â€¢ Sample at least eleven spectacular wines, a selection of local cheeses and traditional foods and recipes of Tuscany
â€¢ Benefit from a charismatic guide and knowledgeable cellar staff who will educate and amuse you with local winemaking facts and stories
â€¢ Walk among the vineyards where the world-famous Brunello di Montalcino grows up
A special dinner, under the banner of Tuscany cooking, where the main course is the Florentine steak, paired with selected wines of Tuscany. The winery's Library Reserve Wines come from some of the most renowned vineyards of Tuscany. This tasting with dinner directly in the garden of the Winery transmitting the history and the Tuscan heat surrounded by breathtaking views of hills covered with vineyards, olive groves, and forests of oaks.
Day 1 : Tenuta Torciano Vineyards, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
Upon arrival, guests are greeted by our staff in the welcome center for a short walking tour of the historic property.
Encompassing the culinary favorites of Tuscan cooking, we offer a special dining experience that features quality dishes paired with selected Tuscan wines. During the winter months, guests will be welcomed into a private room, indoor setting with a fireplace to enjoy our reserve wines served with cold meats, artisan cheeses, and our signature bruschetta drizzled with cold-pressed olive oil and encompassing all of the natural aromas and flavors of nature.
In spring and summer, enjoy lunch accompanied by our distinguished wines in the magic of the Tuscan hills covered with vineyards, olive groves, and woods that surround us with their breathtaking views.
Youâ€™ll be served with appetizers Tuscan cheeses and salami, Bruschetta and snack paired with wine, then go to the first course of Truffle lasagna or Tuscan Ribollita, roast meat with roast potatoes as the second course.
No dinner is complete without dessert, youâ€™ll be served with the Cantuccini with a dessert wine. Throughout the dinner, youâ€™ll also taste various types of vintage wine from the library reserve.
â€¢ Appetizers: Tuscan cheeses and salami, Bruschetta and snack
â€¢ First Course: Truffle lasagna or Tuscan ribollita
â€¢ Second Course: Roasted meat with roast potatoes
â€¢ Dessert: Cantuccini biscuits with dessert wine
â€¢ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
â€¢ Truffle Olive Oil
â€¢ Pepper Hot Olive Oil
â€¢ Balsamic Vinegar Selected
â€¢ Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Rosso di Montalcino D.O.C.
â€¢ Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
â€¢ VinBeato - Dessert Wine
- 4-Course Tuscan Traditional Dinner
- Wine Tasting and Wine Paring Class
- Transportation from Florence and to the Winery (return)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks not mention in inclusions
- Transportation to/from attractions not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If itâ€™s canceled because the minimum isnâ€™t met, youâ€™ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event