Tuscany: Wine & Food Tasting in San Gimignano Winery Tour
Durations: 10 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Get a taste of San Gimignano on a full day tour. Visit a winery and enjoy dinner and wine tasting. Explore the top attractions of San Gimignano with this eventful one-day itinerary.
â€˘ Explore San Gimignano on a Vespa, bike or a horse
â€˘ Savor fifteen delicious tastings of eleven excellent wines and four typical local products
â€˘ Learn to prepare a traditional Italian dinner with local professional chefs
Get a taste of San Gimignano on a full day tour to San Gimignano, Winery with dinner and wine tasting. Explore the top attractions of San Gimignano with this eventful one-day itinerary.
You will surely have a fantastic time and later explore the vineyards and learn the secrets of one of the best wines in the world while cooking a traditional dinner with our chefs.
Day 1 : Tuscany: Wine & Food Tasting in San Gimignano Winery Tour
Upon arrival, guests are greeted by our staff in the welcome center for a short walking tour of the historic property.Â The tour is offered seasonally, outdoor dining areas are relaxing on a warm Italian summer's night, perfect for a private dinner party and on winter a private dinner setting with a fireplace.
The tour includes some of these wines from San Gimignano, Montalcino, Montepulciano and more. In winter or summer, the dinner beginning with the most common wines, paired with the appetizer of salami, cheeses, bruschetta, and fresh salads.Â
Following the appetizer, the more prestigious wines will be tasted alongside our lasagna with meat sauce and truffle oil or our Tuscan Ribollita soup. Finally, Roasted meat with vegetables is served.Â This dining experience will teach you how to enjoy various wines and discover excellent wine-tasting techniques. The staff will be there ready to assist you every step of the way!
Included in the TastingÂ
- Appetizers: Tuscan cheeses and salami, Bruschetta and snack
- First Course: Truffle lasagna or Tuscan Ribollita
- Second Course: Roast meat with roast potatoes and vegetables
- Dessert: Cantuccini biscuits with dessert wine
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Vino Nobile of Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- Vin Beato Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Truffle Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar Selected
- Official certified guide
- Transportation to and from the Winery
- Wine Tasting and Wine Paring Class
- Appetizers: Tuscan cheeses and salami, bruschetta, and snack
- Dessert: Cantuccini biscuits with dessert wineÂ
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks not mention in inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum 8 people in the MiniVan.
- We need to know if some of you have some intolerance to certain ailments.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Please note that a valid Identification Document is needed to be carried along with the customers.
- We recommend to wear comfortable footwear.Â Â Â Â Â
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event