Tuscany: Vegetarian Meal in a Winery of San Gimignano
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1-25
We serve you colourful and rich dishes of nature that surrounds the Chianti region. All dishes are companied by exquisite wines just for you!
â€¢ Wine Tasting from the library vintage reserves paired perfectly with the vegetarian lunch or dinner
â€¢ Enjoy the meal with friends and family while tasting fifteen Tuscan products
â€¢ Learn from a passionate local vegetarian about the Tuscanyâ€™s vegetarian offerings
We serve you colorful and rich dished of nature that surrounds the Chianti region. All dishes are companied by exquisite wines suitable for you. Prepare yourself to experience an unforgettable and delicious typical Italian three-course vegetarian meal that has been prepared for you with excellent wine pairing.
Day 1 : Tenuta Torciano Vineyards, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
If youâ€™ve adopted the vegetarian way of life and is thrilled to discover the culinary treasures that Tuscan cuisine has to offer to your, during this tour youâ€™ll be fascinated and delicious vegetarian lunch or dinner paired with some of the special wine from our winery.
Upon arrival, guests are greeted by our staff in the welcome center for a short walking tour of the historic property and learn how to enjoy some good wine and discover excellent wine-tasting techniques.
After this amazing tour through the vineyards and learning wine tasting etiquettes, weâ€™ll visit our winery for a full lunch or dinner with wine course and tasting of many local products. Later for lunch or dinner, youâ€™ll start with Caprese bruschetta with tomatoes, mozzarella, pecorino cheese for appetizers, then go to the first course of Ribollita soup, and Omelette with zucchini and eggs with grilled vegetables, as the second course.
No lunch or dinner is complete without dessert, youâ€™ll be served Cantuccini with dessert wine and vanilla ice cream with strawberries.
LUNCH/ DINNER MENU:
â€¢ Appetizers: Caprese Bruschetta with tomatoes, mozzarella, pecorino cheese, olive oil bruschetta
â€¢ First Course: Ribollita soup (Typical Tuscan vegetarian recipe with bread)
â€¢ Second Course: Omelette with zucchini and eggs, and grilled vegetable
â€¢ Dessert: Cantuccini with Dessert Wine and Vanilla Icecream with strawberries
â€¢ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
â€¢ Truffle Olive Oil
â€¢ Pepper Hot Olive Oil
â€¢ Balsamic Vinegar Selected
â€¢ Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Vino Nobile of Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
â€¢ VinBeato - Dessert Wine
- 4-Course Tuscan Vegetarian Meal
- Wine Tasting and Wine Paring Class
- Transportation from Florence and to the Winery (return)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks not mention in inclusions
- Transportation to/from attractions not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If itâ€™s canceled because the minimum isnâ€™t met, youâ€™ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event