Ramble Through The Rolling Hills Of Chianti + Lunch & 2 Wine Tasting
A full Daytrip inside the landscape of the Chianti rolling hills, avenues of cypress trees, medieval hilltop towns and tasting the best wines of our Region.
1) Meet your Driver at your hotel or another chosen location, (B&B or private flat)
2) Drive through the sweet Siena hills, amidst olive groves, cypress trees and vineyards.
3) Visit the magnificent Towers of San Gimignano and the historical centre San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town. Known as the Town of Fine Towers, The town also is known for its white wine, Vernaccia di San Gimignano, produced from the ancient variety of Vernaccia grape which is grown on the sandstone hillsides of the area.
4) Move to a real Tuscan farm, to understand the secrets of wine production and enjoy a lunch with Lasagna or home made pasta and 8 wine tasting included.
5) Move to Monteriggioni for a visit of the Medieval Castle
6) On the way back you will have a second Wine Tasting in a wonderful local winery-farm not far from Siena.
Day 1 : San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town not far from Siena. Known as the Town of Fine Towers, The town also is known for saffron,the Golden Ham, and its white wine, Vernaccia di San Gimignano, produced from the ancient variety of Vernaccia grape which is grown on the sandstone.Is one of the most beatifull wine road in Tuscany, we wil drive through the sweet Siena hills, amidst olive groves, cypress trees and vineyardsTenuta Torciano promotes the Italian wine & food culture all over the world. A beautiful Italian experience to learn the best combinations beetween wine & food, the glass etiquette, the secrets of Italian cuisine, Tuscan wine-making techniques and more." Wine tasting and Lunch : Wine tasting (Chianti, Brunello, Sangiovese, Nobile, Vernaccia) Extra Olive Oil tasting Pepper Olive Oil tasting Balsamic Vinegar tasting Truffle Oilive Oil tastingFounded by the Sienese between 1213 and 1219 as an outpost against the Florentines, in antiquity Monteriggioni was famed as an impregnable fortress. Inside the castle you can visit the museum of medieval weaponsA typical small farm near Siena, where wine has been produced for a long time.Hhere we will have a second wine tasting
Wine tasting included
WiFi on board
possible extra hour on request
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We will pick you up at your location (hotel or apartment). Welcome sign always PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your name Tour aboard our 8 Seat Mercedes Minivan
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event