Ramble Through The Rolling Hills Of Chianti (6 Hrs) plus Lunch and Wine tasting
A full daytrip inside the iconic landscape of the rolling hills, avenues of cypress trees and medieval hilltop towns. VisitÂ the Medieval town of San Gimignano, andÂ admire its ancient towers,Â feast onÂ homemade Lasagna and savour eight of the best wines of theÂ countryside amidst aÂ typical Tuscan farm.
- Meet your professional Florence driver-guide at your hotel or another chosen location, (B&B or private flat) andÂ discover the Chianti countryside.
- Stop at Michelangelo Plaza, for sure the most beautiful viewpoint in Florence.
- Afterwards, we will drive through the sweet Siena hills,Â amidst olive groves, cypress trees and vineyards up to the Medieval town of San Gimignano.Â In the morning we will visit the magnificent towersÂ of San Gimignano. San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town not far from Siena, known as the Town of Fine Towers. The town also is known for saffron, The Golden Ham, and its white wine, "Vernaccia of San Gimignano", produced from the ancient variety of Vernaccia grape which is grown on the hillsides of the area. In the main square don't forget to taste the best 'ice cream in the world', (Gelateria Dondoli).Â
- For Lunch we will move to a real Tuscan farm, to understand the secrets of wine production and enjoy a lunch with Lasagna and 8 wine tasting included.Â
- The return to Florence is scheduled at around 4 pm.Â
Day 1 : Private Ramble Through The Rolling Hills Of Chianti (6 H) + Lunch & Wine tasting
- 9.00 AM pick up at your location (hotel or B&B or Pvt apartment)
- 9.30 AM Stop At Michelangelo Plaza
- 11.00 AM Visit of San Gimignano
- 13.00 PM Lunch & Wine-tasting in the Winery-Farm
- 15.00 PM Drive along the "Classical Wine Road" in Chianti and return in Florence
WiFi on board
Wine tasting included
possible extra hour on request
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
Â If the customer wishes, it is possible to visit the cellars of wines, the farm and the vineyards, casual dress recommendedÂ
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event