PRIVATE Excursion: Volterra & San Gimignano with lunch and wine tasting in Winery (from Livorno Port)
Follow us along the rolling hills of Chianti and visit Volterra and San Gimignano. A wonderful Experience between art, wine and local food to discover vineyards, towers and typical farms.
8.00 AM Meet your professional driver at your Cruise Ship in Livorno and discover the Chianti countryside.Â
09.15 AM Stop at Volterra, for sure one the most beautiful viewpoint in Tuscany and visit of the old town of Volterra.
12.00 AM Move to a real Tuscan Farm, to understand the secrets of wine production and enjoy a lunch with Lasagna and 8 wine tasting included.Â Lunch in the winery + Wine tasting (Chianti, Brunello, Sangiovese, Nobile, Vernaccia) Balsamic Vinegar tasting, Truffle, Extra Oilive Oil tasting
14.00 PM Afterwards, drive through the sweet Siena hills, amidst olive groves, cypress trees and vineyards up to the Medieval town of San Gimignano.Â
14.30 PM Visit the magnificent towers of San Gimignano. San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town not far from Siena.
Known as the Town of Fine Towers. In the main square don't forget to taste the best 'ice cream in the world', (Gelateria Dondoli).
15.30 PM Return is scheduled at around 17.00 pm.
Day 1 : PRIVATE Excursion: Volterra & San Gimignano with lunch and wine tasting in Winery (from Livorno Port)
- 8.00 AM pick up at your Cruise Ship in Livorno Port
- 9.15 AM Visit of Volterra city and Chianti Region
- 12.30 PM Lunch + wine tasting in typical Tuscan Farm
- 14.00 PM Visit of San Gimignano
- 17.00 PM Arrival to Livorno Port
Lunch in the winery + Wine tasting (Chianti, Brunello, Sangiovese, Nobile, Vernaccia) Balsamic Vinegar tasting, Truffle, Extra Oilive Oil tasting
WiFi on board
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our english speaking driver - escort will pick you up at your Cruise Ship Welcome sign always PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your name Tour aboard our 8 Seats Mercedes Minivan
Â If the customer wishes, it is possible to visit the cellars of wines, the farm and the vineyards, casual dress recommendedÂ
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event