Lunch in organic Farm PRIVATE Tour: Food & Wine Experience in Tuscany
Experience for your private group.
This special tour will take you to the heart of Tuscany. Meet the authentic people and families who have lived and worked on this wonderful land for many generations. Let yourself be guided by local experts, making you appreciate the distinctive countryside and the incredible food and wine of this region. Lunch is an important part of our tour, as we feel you should savor the best local food & wines along with great conversations!
- 5-Hr Experience, Lunch on Organic Farm: Balsamic Vinegar, Olive Oil, Truffle, Wine tasting, and four main courses.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your Hotel or address providedÂ
- Travel in a private luxury Mercedes-Benz minivan (up to 8 passengers)
- Private guide during the wine tasting and lunch
What To Expect
Stop at; Organic Farm Tenuta Casanova, Castellina in Chianti.
Have lunch on a wonderful organic farm. While the owner will show you around the property, his wife will prepare a delicious and unforgettable lunch for your private group.
The owner will show you to his cellar to admire his two limited edition wines: the Super Tuscans and Chianti Classico (with just a few bottles produced each year), and to the nearby Acetaia, a vinegar cellar, with old vinegar. Afterwards, experience a unique dining setting while taking in an amazing Tuscan panorama. You will taste organic specialties of the Casanova Estate, such as the typical Lasagna with traditional sauces, crostini, local meats and cold cuts, legumes, seasonal vegetables, honey, and cheeses seasoned with an incredible aged balsamic vinegar. Wine will accompany this lunch every step of the way. Each of the four main courses and desserts will be paired with a different and distinctive glass of wine. We will conclude with delicious ice cream topped with balsamic vinegar or other desserts, accompanied by an excellent dessert wine.
*TECHNICAL LUNCH MENU*
- Spelt salad with chickpeas and mixed vegetables, dressed with 8-year-old balsamic vinegar
- Bruschetta with fresh tomatoes and basil
- Bruschetta with extra virgin olive oil
- Bruschetta with spicy Arrabbiata sauce
- Tomato salad with mozzarella and 8-year-old balsamic vinegar
- Cheese and prosciutto
- Ricotta cheese with 30-year-old balsamic vinegar
- Scrambled eggs with truffle
- Arista (oven-cooked pork loin)Â
- Lasagna with wild boar and pork (â€śCinta seneseâ€ť free range) meat sauce *also available vegetarian, or vegan, or Gluten free
- Gelato dressed with 30 years old balsamic vinegarÂ
*We gladly offer vegetarian and gluten-free options, and accommodate any type of allergy. Please communicate your interest at the time of booking, and at least 24hrs before the tour.
Day 1 : Organic Farn/Winery Tenuta Casanova
Appointment for lunch time in a wonderful organic winery/farm where while the owner will show you everything around, his wife will prepare you a fabulous lunch.
Will be taken by the Owner into the cellar to admire two limited edition:Â Super TuscansÂ andÂ Chianti ClassicoÂ - just few bottles production every year â€“ and in the nearby Acetaia with old vinegars.
Let's go now to start our dining experience sitting in front of an amazing Tuscan panorama. We will go to taste the organic specialties of the Casanova Estate: typical Lasagna with traditional sauces, crostini, local meats and cold cuts, legumes, seasonal vegetables, honey, cheeses seasoned with an incredible aged balsamic vinegar. The wine will accompany the whole lunch, each of the four mein corses and desserts will be paired with a glass of fine Chianti.
The meal ends with ice cream andÂ Balsamic Vinegar or other different sweets, accompanied by an excellent dessert wine.Â
- Pick-up and drop-off at your selected hotel/location (in Downtown Florence)
- Private transportation by Mercedes Minivan, Air-Conditioned
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Unlimited cold mineral water
- On-Board WiFi
- Local tour guide during lunch and tastingÂ
- Lunch not included (extra cost 50â‚¬ pp to be paid on spot)
Departure is at 11am. Pick-up time can be changed upon request.
A confirmation is appreciated the day before the appointment by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via iMessage or WhatsApp at +39 3209732131.
- Kindly share your mobile number to facilitate communication during pickupÂ
All the production of the Farm (wines, vinegars, olive oil, honey..) is organic
- We gladly offer vegetarian and gluten-free options, and accommodate allergies. Just let us know at the time of booking. (Itâ€™s also possible to select different kinds of meat, such as chicken, pork and cinta senese)
Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Minors under the age of 18 are not allowed to drink alcohol (wine tasting)
- In case of rain, umbrellas will be provided by your driver
- This tour/experience is for a maximum of 8 travelers (your private party). Should your group exceed this size, you can make two reservations.
- You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address provided at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour.Â
- Our drivers will happily assist with any questions or requests. They are vastly familiar with Tuscany and will share curiosities and facts, or offer suggestions about the area being toured, and more
- Travel organization in collaboration by CespoTravel s.r.l.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event