EXCLUSIVE Wine Tour in Chianti and Siena with Lunch & Wine Tasting included
A full daytrip inside the landscape of the Chianti rolling hills, avenues of cypress trees, medieval hilltop towns and tasting the best wines of our Region.
1) Meet your driver at your hotel or another chosen location, (B&B or private flat).
2)We will Drive through the sweet hills untill Siena. This city is well known for its gorgeous architecture and beautiful main square â€“ the Piazza del Campo. Furthermore Siena has a historic city centre that has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Siena is also known for its legendary Palio horse race that takes place twice a year and draws hundreds of spectators.
3) Than we will move to a real Tuscan farm, to understand the secrets of wine production and enjoy a lunch with Lasagna or home made Pasta and 8 Wine Tasting included.
4) Afterr lunch visit the magnificent Towers of San Gimignano and the historical centre. San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town. Known as the Town of Fine Towers.
5) the return is scheduled for 5 pm
Day 1 : Is one of the most beatifull wine road in Tuscany, we wil drive through the sweet Siena hills, amidst olive groves, cypress trees and vineyardsSiena is a historic city on the region of Tuscany and is the capital of the province of Siena. This city is well known for its gorgeous architecture and beautiful main square â€“ the Piazza del Campo. Furthermore Siena has a historic city centre that has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Additionally, Siena is also known for its legendary Palio horse race that takes place twice a year and draws hundreds of spectators.Tenuta Torciano promotes the Italian wine & food culture all over the world. A beautiful Italian experience to learn the best combinations beetween wine & food, the glass etiquette, the secrets of Italian cuisine, Tuscan wine-making techniques and more. Wine tasting and Lunch : Wine tasting (Chianti, Brunello, Sangiovese, Nobile, Vernaccia) Extra Olive Oil tasting Pepper Olive Oil tasting Balsamic Vinegar tasting Truffle Oilive Oil tastingSan Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town not far from Siena. Known as the Town of Fine Towers, The town also is known for saffron,the Golden Ham, and its white wine, Vernaccia di San Gimignano, produced from the ancient variety of Vernaccia grape which is grown on the sandstone.
Wine tasting included
Wine tasting and Lunch : Wine tasting (Chianti, Brunello, Sangiovese, Nobile, Vernaccia) Extra Olive Oil tasting, Pepper Olive Oil tasting .Balsamic Vinegar tasting. Truffle Oilive Oil tasting,
WiFi on board
possible extra hour on request
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our english speaking Driver-escort will pick you up at your location (hotel or apartment). Welcome sign always PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your name. Tour aboard our 8 Seats Mercedes Minivan
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event