Tuscany: Pizza Cooking Class in San Gimignano Winery
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1-25
Like the rest of Italian food - Italian pizza is at its best and most authentic, when it's made with fresh and delicious ingredients.
â€¢ Learn the secrets of the arts of making Italian pizza with friends and family while tasting fifteen Tuscan products
â€¢ Sit down to Enjoy a lunch or dinner of your own pizza creation paired with the best Tuscan wine straight from our library reserve
â€¢ Learn from a passionate local chef and Discover how to stretch, sauce and bake pizza dough like a pro
Like the rest of Italian food, Italian pizza is the best and most authentic when itâ€™s made with fresh, delicious ingredients. Weâ€™re not talking the microwaved dough and synthetic cheese that you see now both in Italy and abroad, but something completely different.
There are many kinds of Pizza you can prepare. Just like there are many kinds of ingredients you can use. Join with us for A complete dinner, with pizza, wine tasting school and tasting of many local products.
Day 1 : Tenuta Torciano Vineyards, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
Upon arrival, guests are greeted by our staff in the welcome center for a short walking tour of the historic property.
When it comes to pizza, the possibilities are endless. Not only are there an infinite variety of pizza topping combinations, but there is also a plethora of ingredients you can choose from when making your pizza. That is why we offer a Pizza Cooking Class, to give visitors the opportunity to indulge in a complete dinner including pizza, a wine tasting, as well as a sampling of various local products.
Our pizza chef and his staff will introduce you to the magical art of pizza crafting, where you will be taught how to properly knead and roll the dough and then place it directly in the oven!
You will be shown the intricate process of how to prepare one of the most delicious foods of our lifetime while putting your own unique spin on the dish!
COOKING CLASS INCLUDES:
â€¢ Making: of three types of pizza.
â€¢ Pizzas are chosen by our Chef according to seasonability or specific dietary requirements.
â€¢ Learn to knead and roll the dough to prepare an excellent pizza.
â€¢ Lunch or Dinner with multiple pizzas prepared together
COOKING CLASS LUNCH/ DINNER MENU:
â€¢ Three: kind of pizzas
â€¢ Dessert: Pizza with Nutella, jam or mascarpone with Dessert Wine
â€¢ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
â€¢ Truffle Olive Oil
â€¢ Pepper Hot Olive Oil
â€¢ Balsamic Vinegar Selected
â€¢ Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Rosso di Montalcino D.O.C.
â€¢ Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
â€¢ VinBeato - Dessert Wine
- Lunch or Dinner with multiple pizzas prepared together
- Wine Tasting and Wine Paring Class
- Transportation from Florence and to the Winery (return)
- Unique Cooking Course with multiple types of pizza preparation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks not mention in inclusions
- Transportation to/from attractions not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If itâ€™s canceled because the minimum isnâ€™t met, youâ€™ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event