Tuscany: Ice Cream Cooking Class in San Gimignano Winery
â€¢ Wine Tasting from the library vintage reserves paired perfectly with the lunch or dinner
â€¢ Enjoy the meal with friends and family while tasting fifteen Tuscan products
â€¢ Learn from a passionate local chef about the Tuscanyâ€™s Gelato offerings
Love to combine the flavors of the wine with pleasure to prepare and serve a great ice-cream, then Join this tour as it will not only give you a chance to take a break from the hassles of everyday life and enjoy a good wine but also give you the opportunity to have fun spending time with loved ones and learning how to prepare ice cream with a delicious Tuscan dinner.
Day 1 : Tenuta Torciano Vineyards, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
Upon arrival, guests are greeted by our staff in the welcome center for a short walking tour of the historic property.
Later Enjoy the sweetest lesson on earth! In this class, you will learn to prepare real Italian ice cream directly in our kitchen in medieval San Gimignano.
We consider this class to be a special opportunity for our guests where they, together with our cooks, can learn the art of making ice cream from scratch, mixing milk, eggs, chocolate, and whipped cream to bring out a spectrum of tastes.
Over the span of one hour, participants will come to understand the difference between ice cream and gelato, how to make ice cream with cream and fresh fruit sorbets, as well as the various ways to make ice-cream without using a machine.
After the class, you can enjoy a gourmet Tuscan dinner paired with a wine tasting that features fifteen different varieties of wine, in addition to your delicious cup of homemade ice cream.
COOKING CLASS INCLUDES:
â€¢ Making of homemade Gelato prepared with our chef.
â€¢ 2 Flavors prepared together, way better than the one purchased in a market. The flavors may vary according to seasonability.
â€¢ Lunch or Dinner with a dessert made of Icecream.
COOKING CLASS LUNCH/ DINNER:
â€¢ Appetizers: Tuscan cheeses and salami, Bruschetta and snack.
â€¢ First Course: Truffle lasagna
â€¢ Second Course: Roasted meat with vegetables
â€¢ Dessert: Icecream together with Dessert Wine
â€¢ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
â€¢ Truffle Olive Oil
â€¢ Pepper Hot Olive Oil
â€¢ Balsamic Vinegar Selected
â€¢ Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Rosso di Montalcino D.O.C.
â€¢ Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
â€¢ Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
â€¢ Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
â€¢ VinBeato - Dessert Wine
- Lunch or Dinner with 3-homemade ice cream prepared together
- Wine Tasting and Wine Paring Class
- Transportation from Florence and to the Winery (return)
- Unique Ice Cream Cooking Course with 3 types of ice cream preparation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks not mention in inclusions
- Transportation to/from attractions not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If itâ€™s canceled because the minimum isnâ€™t met, youâ€™ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event