Private Cooking Class at a Cesarina's Home in Pisa
Immerse yourself in a private cooking classÂ at the Cesarina's home,Â learn the secrets of the most famous dishes ofÂ Pisa cuisine and taste the fruit of your labour accompaniedÂ byÂ a glass of local wine.
During the lesson the Cesarina will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authenticÂ regional recipes. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Each participant will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make theÂ dishes. Then, tasteÂ everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
Local taxes,Private Cooking Class,Tasting of the 3 recipes,Beverages (water, wines and coffee),Apron and shopping bag
Hotel pickup and transfer with driver are available upon request at an extra charge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In order to ensure a memorable experience please specify any food allergies or intolerances during the booking process.
- Once the reservation is made, you will receive all the details about the Cesarina address.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event