Private food tour for teenagers in Turin
Â The Walking Food Tour is designed to offer an overview of this noble city, once the capital of the Kingdom of Italy, through a combination of samplings of its unique dishes and a walk through fascinating neighborhoods. All the morning versions of the tours â€“ from Monday to Saturday â€“ include a visit to a local market. During this walking food tour travelers will have the possibility to discover the food tradition of Piedmont region, a unique blend of French and Italian influence. Together with our Food Ambassador, a licensed local guide and food expert, travelers will taste some Turin street food, will visit in a bakery where clients are mostly locals, will discover the famous bicerin and will discover some of the landmarks of the city. When visiting the market, travelers will walk through the stalls and enjoy some food tastings like vegetable cruditĂ© or local cold cuts and cheeses. For students the highlight of the tour is often the â€śfood challengeâ€ť. The Food Ambassador will offer a sample of a local dish, especially the world-renowned gorgonzola and the bleu di Cuneo. The tour also includes a sample of a main dish and ends with a delicious dessert.Â
- FoodAmbassador, a licensed local guide and food and wine expert
- An itinerant menu - a real Italian meal
- Minimum of five food stops and three top-shelf wines
- Pickup and drop-off
- Vegetarian alternatives and for any dietary restrictions can be provided. Please specify it at time of booking.
- Our food tour is in English but tours other languages are available upon request. Contact us!
- The exact address of meeting point will be provided via email few days before the tour.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
Bring your appetite!
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event