Half-Day Traditional Tunisian Cuisine Cooking Class in Tunis
Learning the art ofÂ Tunisian cuisineâ€”a traditional local cookâ€”is difficult to arrange independently, yet more rewarding than following recipes. This private half-day course inÂ Tunis provides a personalized experience, with a market visit and hands-on tuition with a local family.
â€˘ Learn to create classic courses and salads with the freedom toÂ chooseÂ dishes to suit your interests, before sitting down to savor your creations.Â
â€˘ Learn traditionalÂ Tunisian cooking on a private half-day class inÂ Tunis Easy way to learn classic techniques, with tuition from a local cookÂ
â€˘ Visit a market, make various main dishes and salads, and taste the resultsÂ
â€˘ Ideal for all abilities, with chance to tailor dishes around your interestsÂ
- Recipe sheet
- Local English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in Tunis
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 72 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 5 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event