Walking Food Tour of Shibuya at Night
This authentic 3-hour Japanese street food tour is the ULTIMATE foodie experience in Shibuya. Enjoy the best of all you want to taste in ONE tour!
Experience a part of Shibuya that no tourist will ever see on their own with the most delicious food only locals usually get to taste. Our local English speaking guide will show you the delicious side of this area, a place more known for being at the forefront of culture and fashion, and rarely known for its food.
Follow us on a foodie adventure exploring the most fascinating offbeat paths, and discovering the places the locals go, so the next time you visit you can do as a local does. Get the chance to try different amazing tastes including Wagyu beef skewer, Okonomiyaki, â€śKare Panâ€ť, different kinds of sushi, ending with a traditional dessert!
Book this unforgettable experience now to stroll into back alleys, enjoy seasonal and authentic dishes with a knowlegeable local guide, and bring back home delicious and unforgettable memories.
Day 1 : Meeting Point- Aogaeru tourism Information (Old Tokyu Railways Green Train). Join us on the ultimate foodie tour - taste the best foods in one tour!
One drink included
5 Food Stops
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- Accepts Single Travelers
- Children on this tour will have the chicken skewers instead of beef.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Karaoke After Party available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- â€˘ Minimum drinking age is 20Â years of age â€˘ Comfortable walking shoes are recommended â€˘ Please be there 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. There is a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. No accommodations are made for meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 6 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event