Walking Food Tour in Yurakucho, Shimbashi and Ginza
Experience Tokyoâ€™s culinary hidden gems on this 3-hour food tour exploring through 3 very famous and must-see neighborhoods in Tokyo!
Starting off in Yurakucho, exploring Ginza and ending in Shimbashi, your guide will show you the sights, sounds, and most importantly, the tastes of Tokyo that most tourists do not get to experience. Step into the narrow streets of the red lanterns and neon signs where you can find yourself back in the 70s of Japan. Youâ€™ll see local izakaya (pubs) frequented by locals and enjoy 2 food stops in this area.
Continuing in Ginza, you'll explore some interesting food spots like a famous Sembei (rice cracker) shop dating back to the early 1800â€™s! Soon after you will go to a special restaurant to taste amazing seasonal dishes. Then you will have dessert and wander over to Shimbashi, home to some of the most authentic local eateries and izakayas in Tokyo.
Join this tour and have the chance to dine with locals for an evening youâ€™ll surely never forget.
Day 1 : Meeting Point
Regional food tastings including dessert
2 complimentary drinks
Five food stops
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional drinks or food
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- Accepts Single Travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- â€˘ Minimum drinking age is 20 years â€˘ Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. â€˘ Please be there 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.Â We have a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided.Â We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 6 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event