Ueno Local Market Experience with Plenty of Food
Ueno Local Market Experience. You can enjoy riding boats in the pond. Ueno includes one of the biggest markets with various bards and fresh food shops, to make one fine shopping district in Tokyo; it also includes one of the famous temples in Tokyo.
Our tour starts from within the wide station of Ueno, going out of the station you will witness the beautiful nature of Ueno Park on one side, and the other side you will be dazzled with the high buildings advertising the different shops and entertaining centre. One of our friendly tour guides will be leading your way to starting this magnificent adventure in, out and about the Historical streets of Ueno while sharing a great story and adventure happened around this ancient place.
Join the adventure!
Day 1 : In the Ueno local Market Experince, we don't show you only the local food but also we take you visiting the park of the Ueno neighbourhood.You will be taken to one of the most religious shrines in the Ueno area and learn about the Shintu religion.One of the oldest markets in Japan. You can find a lot of gifts, clothes, fish and street food.
Sushi, yakiniku, takoyaki, tempura.
2 soft drinks & water.
City walking & culture tour
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- â€¢ No dress code is required. â€¢ Be some minutes before the starting time, please.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event