Tsukiji Market Foodie Tour
Eat, drink and be merry on this culinary tour of Japan's most famous market, Tsukiji! See for yourself where Michelin-starred chefs hunt daily for their best produce. Learn all about the history and culture of this remarkable 80-year old market, which was until recently the largest seafood market in the world. And try for yourself the best street food Tokyo has to offer.
A nationally-accredited guide, hotel pick-up and all street food purchases are included in this tour. Food* will vary by season but common purchases include: tuna sashimi, Japanese omelette, Japanese dumplings and oysters.
*Dietary requirements can be accomodated.
Day 1 : Our accredited guide will show you around the many delights of Tsukiji Market. As you walk, you will learn all about the history and culture of this 80-year old market while trying some of the delicious food and drinks on offer at its over 300 stalls and shops. Visited sites vary by season but common sights include: â€¢ Street food vendors (oysters, Japanese omelette, fried eel, etc) â€¢ Tiny sushi and ramen restaurants â€¢ Shops specialising in Japanese knives, tea, food products, etc. â€¢ Namiyoke Inari Shrine, where the guardian deity of the Tsukiji district is enshrined.
Food (such as Japanese omelette, tuna sashimi, oysters, fishcakes and sweet Japanese desserts)
Hotel pick-up (within 10 minutes of the Yamanote Line)
Nationally-licensed tour guide
Transporation fee to Tsukiji Market
Extra food and drinks
Other shopping expenses
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that we can only do our pick-up service at hotels within a 10 minute walk of stations on the JR Yamanote Line. Please contact us if you are unsure if your hotel falls into this category. For hotels not within this area, we can arrange an alternative pick up destination.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event