Tsukiji Fish Market Food and culture walking Tour
Explore one of the world's most famous culinary destinations: Tokyo's vibrant Tsukiji Fish Market. Wander through the sprawling 80-year market with a local friendly guide. Try many Japanese foods while sightseeing and learning about the Japanese culture during this 3-hour tour.
Local professional guide,Food (Japanese omelette, fried fish cake, fresh tuna, a cup of sake, a cup of Japanese tea, Sushi),Snacks - Some complementary samples.,Bottled water
Hotel pickup/drop-off,Extra food and drinks,Other personal expenses,Transportation fee to meeting point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant meal is not included.
- Walking shoes are recommended.
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years. So we offer another drink for under 20.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event