Tokyo Spring Daytime (Cherry Blossom) Food Tour
Durations: 2 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
SPECIAL LIMITED SEASONAL TOUR - Stroll the streets of this historic area and experience true Hanami with a local expert.
SPECIAL LIMITED SEASONAL TOUR Stroll the streets of this historic area and experience true Hanami with a local expert.
Taste local treats and beverages, explore the artistic history of Yanaka, and finish up with your own hanami stroll and foodie experience- under gorgeous blossom lined streets.
Sakura season is short, about one month from the first tiny buds to the finish of the season with the peak being about two weeks. It is impossible to predict exact dates each year but we will be offering this limited edition tour in the time period most famous for Hanami time. With our guide, learn about the history of the area, the meaning and reason behind the sakura season, and taste local specialties that are bound to be pleasing to the eye and to the palate. We will try local snacks. and enjoy a special Hanami, seasonal bento.
Yanaka neighborhood is famous for more than 100 temples and shrines which give this place a special spirit.
Day 1 : Let's meet here and then explore an old town ambiance of Tokyo from past decades.
Tea, sake, other beverage tasting included
Special Hanami Bento (Japanese lunch box) and local snacks and sweets
Local English - speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Additional drinks or food (not included but possible to purchase at guestâ€™s expense)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- For solo travelers, please email us
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Vegetarian, Pescetarian friendly
- â€¢ Please be at the departure point 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.Â We have a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided.Â We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour. â€¢ Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 6 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event