Super Sugamo Local Foodie Adventure
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Tokyo’s best-known spots are worth a visit but getting away from the touristy areas is the best way to really experience local culture
Tokyoâ€™s best-known spots are worth a visit but getting away from the touristy areas is the best way to really experience local culture. On our Super Sugamo Foodie Adventure, you can explore a truly hidden gem neighborhood with a 100-year history of food and flavors. Meet some of Tokyoâ€™s friendliest shop owners. Taste special snacks, and enjoy a delicious local lunch. Those with a sweet tooth can also have fun trying a few things only available here. This Tour is extremely Family Friendly, kids and adults will find so many things to enjoy together!
Day 1 : Tour Highlights: -3-hour tour and Cultural experience -Lunch and local food tastings at 5 food stops -Includes dessert and 1 drink -Browse the shops at a local shopping arcade for souvenirs unique to the area.
Try local dishes at 5 food stops
Lunch in a local restaurant
Local English speaking guide
Hotel pick up not included (can be arranged for an additional charge)
Additional drinks or food (not included but possible to purchase at guest expense)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Dietary Restriction flexibility: No Shellfish, No pork, Vegetarian, Pescetarian
- â€¢ Children must be accompanied by an adult â€¢ Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking â€¢ A minimum of 2 people per booking is required â€¢ Dress code is casual, please wear appropriate shoes for walking â€¢ Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund â€¢ Please be there 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. We have a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event