Shibuya Street Food Tour in Spanish
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
The Japanese Street Food Tour- Shibuya is famous around the world as a fashion and trend spotting area but many visitors do not realize that it is also a great neighborhood for delicious and unique food.
The Japanese Street Food Tour- Shibuya is famous around the world as a fashion and trend spotting area but many visitors do not realize that it is also a great neighborhood for delicious and unique food. In this 3-hour tour, guests will explore backstreets, hidden spots and try some of the street food in Tokyo including gourmet wagyu beef skewers and a regional dish that is full of flavor and history. Learn how locals eat sushi and find out about the Depachika (Food basement) culture in Japan! Foodies and fashionistas will love this tour for the yummy dishes and fascinating people watching.
Day 1 : Tour Highlights: -See Shibuya, one of Tokyoâ€™s most popular neighborhoods through the eyes of a local -Visit hidden restaurants and try regional foods. -Explore the back alleys and eateries of Shibuya -Kobe Beef Skewers, Kare Pan, Hiroshima Okonomiyaki, different type of Sushi and a Japanese Dessert -This tour is very family-friendly and is conveniently offered 3 different times a day. 1 pm start and 4 pm start.
Try local dishes at 5 food stops
Local English speaking guide
Hotel pick up not included (can be arranged for an additional charge)
Additional drinks or food (not included but possible to purchase at guest expense)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- Accepts Single Travelers
- Children on this tour will have the chicken skewers instead of beef.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Karaoke After Party available
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Vegan, Vegetarian-friendly (No option for Kobe beef stop, food substitute will be available in one of the other food stops)
- â€¢ Minimum drinking age is 20 years of age â€¢ Comfortable walking shoes are recommended â€¢ Please be there 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. There is a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. No accommodations are made for meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event