Retro Shibuya Food Tour
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Step back in time and discover hidden local gems that give Shibuya a deep culinary history beyond all the glitz.
This hidden gem nightlife tour will show you a side of Shibuya that tourists never see. Step back into history and visit spots and have experiences that locals have enjoyed for decades! Visit drinking and dining stalls that are hiding in plain sight.
Learn about the culture of Tachinomi bars (Tachinomi are Japanese standing bars (â€śtachiâ€ť meaning stand, â€śnomiâ€ť meaning drink), try some of the best local Ramen at a favorite shop that has stood the test of timeâ€“ serving local fans for over 60 years! Then wind your way along back streets and head over to our hidden gem izakaya (Japanese pub) wonderland where your guide will help you enjoy some of the best local dishes and drinks with a retro atmosphere like nothing youâ€™ve seen before. Choose your own sake, beer, or special mixed drinks at this spot.
Finally, have a dessert experience that you will never forget. Your inner child will have so much fun, but we canâ€™t tell you much here as we donâ€™t want to spoil the surprise!
Day 1 : Let's meet here! Join us on this 3-hour tour of the back streets & hidden spots in Shibuya.
BEER, SAKE, OTHER BEVERAGES 3 DRINKS INCLUDED
4 LOCAL FOOD STOPS
TRY DIFFERENT DISHES PLUS DESSERT
Local English speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional drinks or food
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adults 20 years old and above only
- Karaoke After Party available
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- For solo travelers, please email us
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Vegetarian, Pescetarian, Gluten-Free friendly
- Not recommended for Vegans
- â€˘ Tour will start on time.Â Weâ€™d like to remind you that the tour will start from 4:00pm sharp please be there 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.Â We have a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided.Â We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour. â€˘ Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 6 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event