Kawaii Food Tour of Harajuku and Omotesando in Tokyo
The Harajuku district of Tokyo is full of cool, cultural, imaginative and above all CUTE food and experiences. Join our tour for the best tastes of this outrageous area.
Come make some delicious memories in Tokyo‚Äôs mecca for youth culture. Harajuku is famous for pop art and fashion, and the home of Japan‚Äôs CUTEST characters, goods, and yes even ‚ÄúCute Food!‚ÄĚ On this Tokyo food tour let our guides show you around the back streets of Omotesando and Harajuku. Discover cultural snacks, a delicious and original ice-cream, trendy sweets, and the craziest artsy lunch imaginable. Cook your own Okonomiyaki for lunch and wrap up with pop-culture with our local guide.
Find out more than you can from the guidebooks and websites. Explore hidden gems with our local experts. Our Kawaii Food Tour is great for families, cute-culture fans, foodies and especially those with a bit of a sweet tooth.
Day 1 : Let's meet our guide here! Then explore Harajuku and Omotesando districts with a local expert.
Local Foods at 5 Food Stops
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional drinks or food
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- Same-day Booking available
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Pescetarian friendly
- Not recommended for Gluten-free
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 6 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event