Japanese New Year Food Tour in Shibuya, Tokyo
New Year (Shogatsu or O-shogatsu) is the most important holiday in Japan. Come with us for a special evening 3-hour walking food tour in Shibuya, where we explore the traditions, food, and symbols of the season. We will show you this famous area from a different perspective, and discover the best of Shogatsu culture and winter flavors.
Dinner and free-flowing drinks
Shogatsu (New Year) in Japan, cultural explanation
Traditional snacks and dessert
Local English speaking guide
Hotel pick up not included (can be arranged for an additional charge)
Additional drinks or food (not included but possible to purchase at the guestâ€™s expense.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- For solo travelers, please email us
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Pescetarian, Gluten-Free friendly
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event