Huge Tuna Show Food Tour
Facing Godzilla, we will head to the food street next to the famous kabuki theatre to try one of the most delicious Japanese dishes, okonomiyaki. Do you know that okonomiyaki is known by being the soul food in Osaka and Hiroshima? Well, now you will have the chance to know the reason why as you try okonomiyaki in one of the most famous traditional restaurant in the heart of Shinjuku and under the eyes of Godzilla.
One of the most unique shows of Japan culture is Huge Tuna cutting show. You will live the suspense and thrill of watching the most experienced chefs facing a super huge tuna, in a battle to provide you with the most unforgettable taste of fresh juicy huge tuna. And with great skill, the chefs slice the huge monster into a little tiny piece which looks like the same size.
Day 1 : You can enjoy many theme games, and music games like Taiko, one of Japan most famous drums game.
Okonomiyaki: grilled tuna fish
1 soft drink & water.
Desserts & snacks
Cultural walking tour
Professional local guide.
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pick up/dropp off.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- â€¢ No dress code required. â€¢ Please be some minutes before the start time.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event