Full-Day Shibuya and Harajuku: Food & Sweets
Prepare for a full day of culture, shopping, and all the Japanese food you can eat! (Halal-friendly, of course)
Shibuya is the world-renowned epicentre of Tokyoâ€™s bustling urban life and largely considered the beating heart of the city. Here youâ€™ll encounter the weird and the wonderful â€” from towering shopping malls, the bronze statue of Hachiko, Shibuya crossing, and Japanâ€™s famed cat cafes â€” all while having the amazing opportunity to sample the best of Japanese halal food!
Day 1 :
Food and cultural walking tour.
Halal Japanese sushi, beef & chicken, Takoyaki (street food),Tempura.
Crepe, Biscuit Custard, icecream.
2 soft drinks and water.
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is not required
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event