Flavors of Japan Food Tour in Tokyo
Understand what makes Japanese food unique and exquisitely delicious and experience some of Japanâ€™s most amazing flavors. Learn about food from the different regions of Japan, the process of how to make them and why they come from those areas.
You will visit several shops and taste different types of food including Dashi (Japanese soup stock), Tamagoyaki (egg roll), Anago (salt water eel), Fish cake, Katsuoboshi (fish flakes) and satsumaimo (sweet fried potatoes).
You will experience a seasonal lunch at a very serene, authentic place. Next, you will enjoy an authentic Japanese â€śmust doâ€ť activity, a Wagashi experience, with a Wagashi master that will make an intricately handcrafted dessert in front of you. This will be served with very high-quality Matcha.
The final stop will be in an innovative and amazing green tea shop where you will have the chance to taste seasonal teas and even bring some wonderful tea souvenirs home with youâ€“ if you choose.
Day 1 : Let's meet here and then explore different flavors from all over Japan in ONE tour!
One drink included
Regional Food tasting
Try local dishes at 7 food stops
Local Japanese Lunch
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional drinks or food
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Lunch Choice upon booking
- Good for rainy days
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Pescetarian, Vegan, Vegetarian friendly
- â€˘ Tour will start on time.Â Weâ€™d like to remind you that the tour will start from 10:30am sharp please be there 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.Â We have a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided.Â We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour. â€˘ Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. â€˘ Upon booking, kindly let us know which lunch menu youâ€™d like to have: â€˘ Grilled Fish â€˘ Chicken Sukiyaki â€˘ Sushi-Soba-Tempura
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 6 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event