Evening Tokyo Walking Food Tour of Shimbashi
A highly recommended MUST DO activity if you want to avoid the â€śtouristyâ€ť areas! Go to local spots and try different kinds of seasonal and authentic dishes for an unforgettable culinary journey.
We begin our tour by entering the chasm of eateries overrun on a nightly basis by the working class of Japan. Then we will stop for local bites and an introduction to drinking and dining culture in Tokyo, and then continue to wind our way to head to another spot that specializes in Oden, a standard of Japanese home-cooking that just cannot be missed.
Then you will get to try Yakitori- world-famous Japanese meat and veggie BBQ skewers grilled over charcoal in a classic "Under the Tracks" restaurant. After, you will have a chance to indulge in a savory bowl of RAMEN. We will show you how to order, what the basics are, and help you practice your SLURPING techniques! Finally taste a special traditional dessert, where you will have the opportunity to watch this being cooked in front of you.
Day 1 : Let's meet here! Join us and try several seasonal & authentic Japanese dishes in ONE tour!
5 Food Stops
One drink included
Local English speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional drinks or food
- Adults only 20 years old and above
- Karaoke After Party available
- For solo travelers, please email us
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pesctarian and Vegetarian friendly
- Not recommended for Vegans and Gluten-free
- â€˘ Please be at the departure point 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.Â We have a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided.Â We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour. â€˘ Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 6 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event