Evening Hanami (Cherry Blossom) Experience with a Local
SPECIAL LIMITED SEASONAL TOUR Stroll along a famous Blossom lined canal and experience true Hanami with a local.
Cherry Blossom season in Tokyo is so beautiful, and even more so in the evening when lanterns and lights turn the tree-lined streets into a magical fairyland. Nakameguro is a trendy, beautiful neighborhood, famous for its 2km route along the Meguro River/Canal. This entire route is lined with cherry trees and it must be seen in person to really get a feeling for how beautiful the cherry trees are. Taste local treats and beverages, explore the history of the district and enjoy a dinner at an amazing izakaya that features seasonal dishes.
Sakura season is short and it's impossible to predict exact dates each year but we will be offering this limited edition tour in the time period most famous for Hanami. With our guide, learn about the area, the meaning and reason behind Sakura season, and taste local specialties that are bound to be pleasing to the eye and to the palate.
Day 1 : Let's meet in front of Segafredo, at the Nakameguro Station. And then, experience a 3-hour tour around the canal & trendy Nakameguro area.
One drink included
Try local dishes at 5 food stops with dinner in a restaurant
Local snacks and sweets
Sightseeing and shopping time
Local English-speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Additional drinks or food (not included but possible to purchase at guestâ€™s expense)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- For solo travelers, please email us
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Pescetarian, Gluten-Free friendly
- â€˘ We have a strict policy about starting our tours on time. This is to protect the enjoyment of all our guests and restaurant partners. We are sorry to say that if you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once youâ€™ve missed the start of the tour. â€˘ Please be at the departure point 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.Â We have a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided.Â We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour. â€˘ Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 6 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event