Bullet Train and Mt. Fuji Famous Food Tour
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Day Trip from Tokyo, Osaka or Kyoto Via Bullet Train and then travel through the streets of this stunning town at the base of Mt. Fuji
Join us on this 4-hour food tour in Fujinomiya area and travel through the streets of this stunning town at the base of Mt. Fuji with a local.
With deep clear mountain spring water- this is a great place for delicious food, sake, soba noodles and green tea. I
The brand new Mt Fuji World Heritage Cultural Center is our starting point to explore this special place. Hop on the super fast Shinkansen (bullet train) and discover this hidden gem!
During the tour, we will enjoy snacks, try a healthy â€śsoul foodâ€ť called Oden and have a wonderful local lunch at a shop that has been making soba and tempura specialities for over 80 years. We will find out more about the heart of this town at Fujisan Sengen Shrine. After lunch and exploring, we will visit a family-run Wagashi (sweets) shop to see their gorgeous desserts.
It is an easy day trip from Tokyo (or an overnight visit that will give you more time to explore!).
Day 1 : Join us on this 3-hour food tour in Fujinomiya area and travel through the streets of this stunning town at the base of Mt. Fuji with a local.
GREEN TEA TASTING
5 FOOD STOPS
LUNCH IN LOCAL RESTAURANT
WALKING LEVEL INTERMEDIATE
LOCAL SHOPS AND SIGHTSEEING
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional drinks or food (not included but possible to purchase at guest expense)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- For solo travelers, please email us
- Wagashi-making Experience available
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Pescetarian, Gluten-Free friendly
- â€˘ Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 6 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event