Asakusa, Tokyo's #1 Family Food Tour
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Unforgettable Asakusa tour with lunch (Family Friendly). Taste your way through Tokyo's most famous neighborhood!
Learn the history of the area while trying local street food, snacks, sweets and having a local seasonal lunch! Every guide book and checklist will tell you that the Asakusa area is a â€śMust See!â€ť but we know you want to get off the beaten path and discover hidden spots and tasty treats that most tourists will never find.
You will begin your tour with a special overview of this district. Explore Namise street, try a famous Japanese snack in a historical place, and learn about how pilgrims and tourists have been coming to this area for more than 1000 years. Have a seasonal lunch and learn about food customs. You'll also get some interesting tips that you can use throughout your time in Japan!
Head over to a dessert shop to enjoy a Matcha (green tea) experience in a cozy and traditional atmosphere. Your guide will share with you some hidden secrets of Sensoji temple and will help you to make delicious memories! This is our most popular Family-Friendly tour in Tokyo.
Day 1 : Let's meet at the Asakusa Information Center. You will begin your tour with a special overview of this district.
5 Food Stops including lunch
Regional Food Tastings and street food
One drink included
Local English speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional drinks or food
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- Same-day Booking available
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian, Pescetarian friendly
- â€˘ Children must be accompanied by an adult â€˘ Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking â€˘ A minimum of 2 people per booking is required â€˘ Dress code is casual, please wear appropriate shoes for walking Â â€˘ Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund â€˘ Please be there 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.Â We have a strict policy about starting our tours on the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided.Â We are also unable to accommodate meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 6 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event