Tokyo Full Day, Japanese Garden, Fish Market, Museum Tour By Licensed Tour Guide
Durations: 7 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
The Tour starts with Morning stroll in East garden, Imperial palace where the visitors can enjoy seasonal flowers while seeing the remains of the Edo castle such as the stone walls and moats.
The Tour starts with Morning stroll in East garden, Imperial palace where the visitors can enjoy seasonal flowers while seeing the remains of the Edo castle such as the stone walls and moats. Then head to Tsukiji fish market, lively place to encounter good sushi and traditional Japanese cuisines. After lunch visit Kiyosumi garden featuring many stones collected from nationwide by Mitsubishi founder, Iwasaki Yataro. The last destination is Ryogoku area where Sumo stadium, Edo Tokyo museum are located. The guide will make a brief tour in Edo Tokyo Museum for you to learn about history of Edo,Tokyo and people's life.
Day 1 : Morning stroll at Imperial Palace located on the old site of Edo Castle and surrounded by moats and stone walls. The Imperial Palace covering 90 hectares of forests plays a role as lung of the metropolis. You can enjoy various flows throughout the years like Shogun used to in East Garden of Imperial Palace.
Admission fee for Edo Tokyo Museum: 600yen/adult, 480yen/college student,300 yen/junior high student
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event