Full-Day Asakusa Sightseeing Tour with Food & Drinks
A trip to Tokyo is incomplete without visiting the historical Asakusa, famed for its old-world feel and preserved shrines. This region is home to one of Tokyoâ€™s most ancient temples, Sensouji Temple. Here weâ€™ll encounter a more traditional Japan from the bustling industrial and commercial areas â€” witness shrines, locals in prayer, geishas, rickshaws, and even how the locals prepare traditional sushi!
With its long culinary history, Asakusa is the perfect place to experience authentic Japanese cuisine and learn how to eat like a local. Weâ€™ve crafted a tour to help you discover the lesser-known parts of Asakusa and uncover the gourmet Japan food at your fingertips!
Day 1 : You will learn about Shintu religion and the Asakusa shrine.Visit the temple of the goddess of mercy and experience Asakusa culture food tour.Explore the huge gate of Asakusa temple and walk into longest souvenirs street in Asakusa.
City walking & culture tour
Sushi, beef, tempura, ramen.
2 soft drinks and water.
Desserts & snacks.
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
WiFi on board
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- â€¢ No dress code requiere. â€¢ Please be at the departure point some minutes before the start time.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event