Full-day Asakusa Sightseeing: Kimono Experience, food + drink
You will not only have the chance to experience Japan traditions but also you will visit Sensouji, the biggest Buddhist temple in Tokyo. Asakusa is located between the Skytree, the longest tower in the world, and the Sumida River on the other side. You will experience summer festivals, where you can see the big fireworks that Japan have every year.
Imagine yourself wear a Kimono, riding an old Japanese style car and trying Japanese food. Well, we can make this dream come true. Starting from Asakusa Kaminarimon Gate, our lovely tour guides will join you in a great ride back in time where you will live and eat like a Japanese. The first stop will be sushi, the amazing Japanese famous dish, made with care by experienced sushi chefs using fresh, tasty and various types of fish and delicate ingredients to present you the great taste of Japanese Real Sushi.
Discover other parts of Asakusa outside of your travel guidebook.
Day 1 : You will learn about the history of Asakusa and explore its culture in one of the most magnificent temples in Japan.You can go shopping in one of the busiest places in Tokyo where you will find souvenirs, food, snacks. Visit the temple of the goddess of mercy and experience Asakusa culture food tour.
Cultural walking tour & kimono experience.
Sushi, tempura, takiniku, takoyaki
1 drink, green tea (Experience of the tea ceremony) & sweet included
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This course first wears kimono.
- You will explore the city and the restaurant in your tour.
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event