Asakusa Local evening Food and Drink restaurant hopping Tour
Asakusa is one of the must-see spots in Tokyo. And while many tourists go to Asakusa during the crowded daytime, local people go out to Asakusa at night to experience the bar culture. Many Japanese "salary-men" go out in Asakusa after work. You'll learn about various kinds of local alcohol like beer, sake and shochu, and you try many different Japanese foods as well.
Let's go bar and Izakaya-hopping among Japanese locals! After the tour, you'll be like a Japanese local!
Local professional guide,Beverages (one drink per restaurant is included. We visit three restaurants.),Food (at least 2 dishes per restaurant is included. You might be full when you leave),Entry/Admission - Marugoto Nippon,Entry/Admission - Nakamise Shopping Street (Kaminarimon),Entry/Admission - Senso-ji Temple,Entry/Admission - Hoppy Street
Hotel pickup and drop-off,Extra food and drinks,Transportation fee to meeting point,Other personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If itâ€™s canceled because the minimum isnâ€™t met, youâ€™ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event