Tokyo Insider Sake Tasting Tour
-Kick-start the Tokyo sake tour with 3 cups of Japanese sake
We will head to our first Sake store. Here, you will learn the basics of sake and sample different kinds. Then let's explore Ginza and admire iconic landmarks such as the Kabuki Theater.
-Explore the refined Ginza district and crawl for more sake
We step forward to Kabuki Theater and find two sake stores. In one store you can try 3 sake from local small sake brewers, or in another store where you can try 3 kinds of high-grade Daiginjo sake.
-Finale at a stand-up sake bar with 2 appetizers!
At the last sake store, let's taste 3 more different sake and enjoy pairing these with 2 delicious appetizers. This is where local business people show up to have some booze after work.
Magical Trip is a local tour operator with the TripAdvisor certificate of excellence that offers various types of small-group tours throughout Japan! Check out our Trip Advisor Page for more tours and our reviews!
Day 1 : -Meet up at JR Yurakucho Station Central Exit -Hopping 3 sake bars in Ginza & Yurakucho area -Disband at JR Yurakucho Station
Total 9 kinds of Japanese sake
Hopping 3 sake bars
Photos during the tour
Additional food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event