Luxury Tokyo Sake, Cocktail, Whisky and Pairing Tour
Join us on a 3-hour tour to enjoy Japanese sake, incredible cocktails and world-famous Japanese whisky paired with local dishes.
Tokyo has an amazing nightlife culture. We will explore some of the most interesting spots, try local beverages and learn about the best rice wines then end our evening with cocktails that you will never forget. Hidden gem drinking holes, standing bars, craft beer, high-end cocktails and whisky: this is what you will experience thanks to our local and knowledgeable guide.
This tour takes you to the heart of Tokyoâ€™s historic after-work spots as well as to the center of cityâ€™s booming cocktail culture as we visit some of the best bars in the metropolis. Along the way, weâ€™ll sample delicious libations, swap tales of the salaryman life and the infamous Ginza Bubble era. We will try some of the most creative spirits, and discover some of the best places to relax over handcrafted cocktails in Tokyo. This tour includes all your drinks and different food tastings!
Day 1 : Let's meet here and then start a 3-hour Luxury Tokyo Sake, Cocktail, Whisky and Pairing Tour
4 stops with sake, whisky and cocktail tastings included
local dishes, pairings, shared plates, bar snacks
Hotel pick up not included (can be arranged for an additional charge)
Additional drinks or food (not included but possible to purchase at guest expense)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- For solo travelers, please email us
- Adults 20 years old and above only
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Pescetarian, Gluten-Free friendly
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event