Sushi Making & Sushi Lunch (Near Tokyo Tower)
Learn to make two styles of sushi during a cooking lesson that ends with a delicious sushi lunch. Your sushi chef-instructor shows you how to prepare ‚Äėgunkan maki‚Äô and ‚Äėnigiri‚Äô sushi with simple utensils that help you easily make sushi. Hear insightful commentary from the instructor throughout the lesson, then enjoy the meal that you helped to prepare. Upgrade your experience to include a sake or tea tasting session (additional cost).¬†
Day 1 : Sushi Workshop & Sushi Lunch
In this program, you will learn to prepare ‚Äúgunkan maki‚ÄĚ (sushi wrapped in a strip of seaweed and topped with fish, roe, shellfish, vegetables, etc.), and ‚Äúnigiri sushi‚ÄĚ (traditional hand-formed sushi) from a professional sushi instructor. You will then have time to enjoy your creations as a sushi lunch.
We can accommodate any dietary requirements including veganism, halal and kosher. Any guests participating in the Sushi Making experience are also welcome to take part in our sake and/or tea tasting sessions.
All activities will take place in our brand-new cultural experiences room, Grand TJT.
- Lunch (Sushi lunch made with a sushi instructor)
- Accredited sushi instructor
- Sushi ingredients
- Use of our venue & equipment, shared with other participants¬†
- ¬†Pick-up & drop-off services¬†
- ¬†Please advise us if you have any religious/health restrictions, or allergies, and if you would like to request any special care for participants (including children).¬†
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event