One Day Trip out of Tokyo, Narita & Sawara, Sake Brewery Experience
Durations: 7 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
If you have one day before departure from or after arrival at Narita air port, this is the ideal trip by local train.
If you have one day before departure from or after arrival at Narita air port, this is the ideal trip by local train.Know for its international airport, Narita & Sawara is also rich in historic sites such as temple, beautiful pagoda, Japanese garden, river side town and sake brewery.The guide will meet you at JR / Keisei Narita station and the tour starts with strolling along the approach path to Naritasan Shinshoji temple & Narita park. Then head to Sawara town where flourished as an important point of transportation of River Ono in Edo period.The town retains the nostalgic atmosphere of those days.It would be nice to go boating or cycling along the river.And then visit Sake brewery to taste many kinds of Sake on your request.The tour finishes at JR Narita station .
Day 1 : The tour starts with stroll along the Omotesando approach path toward Naritasan Shinshoji temple.The long path is lined with many Japanese Inns, Restaurants, Sake shops and Souvenir shops.This area flourished as temple town in Edo era.
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event