Kabukicho Izakaya Food Tour and Golden Gai Experience in Shinjuku
Experience Tokyoâ€™s bustling culinary back streets and try several delicious Japanese foods: sushi, yakitori (skewers), as well as classic RAMEN! (on everyoneâ€™s MUST TRY LIST).
Start by walking through Omoide Yokocho. Filled with rustic food stalls and bars from the 1950s, you will feel as if you stepped back in time to the middle of the 20th century. We will have a drink together and some skewers in one of the most charming parts of Tokyo; giving you a very authentic feeling of Japan as you dine with locals.
Then we will make our way to Kabukicho, Asiaâ€™s largest yet safest, red-light district. Learn more about this famous area as your guide explains Japanese izakaya culture, the amazing world of karaoke bars and the famous Robot restaurant, as well as other hidden gems. You will enjoy Ramen before we head to a local sushi restaurant. We will end our tour with a ramble through the back drinking alleys at Golden Gai (Tokyoâ€™s most popular spot for unique tiny bars, and pub-nightlife).
Day 1 : Let's meet there and to start! Share delicious memories with a knowledgeable, local and English speaking guide
One drink included
4 Food Stops
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drink, unless specified
- Accepts Single Travelers
- Adults 20 years old and above only
- Karaoke After Party available
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Not recommended for Vegans
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Pescetarian and Vegetarian friendly
- â€¢ Minimum drinking age is 20Â years of age â€¢ Please be there 10-15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. There is a strict policy about starting tours at the scheduled time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided. No accommodations will be made for meeting up in any of the food stops once you've missed the start of the tour.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 6 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event