Private North Highland Whisky Tasting Tour, Luxury Private Tour for up to 7 persons
This activity comprises a relaxing day out around some magnificent and beautiful scenery to the North of Inverness whilst visiting some iconic Whisky distilleries for tastings of the fine amber nectar. Tour is for up to 7 persons and is conducted in a recent luxury van type MPV which gives good levels of comfort and room with complimentary snacks, water and WiFi. Driver is a trained advanced driver and has an excellent knowledge of the locations you will visit. Full Distillery tours (subject to availability)and lunch can be accommodated as required, basically it is your day out and the driver and vehicle are yours for the day.
Collection/drop off at places of choice in Inverness or surrounding area, Airport, Railway Station or Invergordon Cruise Terminal.,All road transport during tour,Snacks, Water carried on vehicle,WiFi in vehicle where available,Snacks,Bottled water
1.Lunch,2.Cost of Tastings or Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Only adults 18+ can participate in whisky tastings and proof of age may be required if you are lucky enough to look young enough for this to be neccesary
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event